Blood Clot In Stool
- A gelatinous or semisolid mass of coagulated blood
- (blood clotting) blood coagulation: a process in which liquid blood is changed into a semisolid mass (a blood clot)
- A thrombus (Greek θρόμβος), or blood clot, is the final product of the blood coagulation step in hemostasis. It is achieved via the aggregation of platelets that form a platelet plug, and the activation of the humoral coagulation system (i.e. clotting factors).
- a semisolid mass of coagulated red and white blood cells
- a simple seat without a back or arms
- lure with a stool, as of wild fowl
- fecal matter: solid excretory product evacuated from the bowels
- A seat without a back or arms, typically resting on three or four legs or on a single pedestal
- A support on which to stand in order to reach high objects
- A piece of feces
My sister’s roommate’s stool at her old house in SE pdx. I liked the design.
Stools Made of found wood, no screws or nails used in the construction.